Our weekend definitely ended on a positive note! Grandma and Grandpa helped us out so much. We are SO thankful for them! They are such a big help to us, and they're wonderful grandparents to our girls.
We ended up going to town and doing a little shopping and getting some Noodle Express since it was still raining. Yum! ~
T is such a wonderful father. We are so blessed to have him in our lives. He has always been so good with Bug, and now we get to add Boo to the mix. He is always working hard to be intentional about spending time with both girls, and Bug just loves when he gets down on the floor to play with her. He has been so helpful with both girls, especially when I am busy with one or the other. He just steps in and helps me out wherever I need it.
~
I think Bug looks a lot like her Daddy in this picture!
I tried SO hard to think of a good Father's Day present. Two of my ideas fell through so I went shopping last week and was just kind of looking around hoping something would strike me. Thankfully it did! T had just gone shopping for a birthday party and was talking about all the Legos he had looked through. He has always loved Legos and now Bug is starting to enjoy them too, so what better Father's Day present than something they can have fun with together??
Yes, I bought my husband Legos for Father's Day. And he was thrilled, just like I hoped he'd be, and Bug was just as happy that she and Daddy could build together. :)
Thank you, honey, for being such an amazing father and husband. We love you more than we can say, and we can't imagine life without you!

Legos are such great gifts! I don't think you can ever grow out of them. Happy Father's Day!
ReplyDelete~ Elizabeth
I almost bought Chris Legos too! He and Ali plan almost every Saturday and they both love it (and he's been known to play Legos once or twice after she's gone to bed). Anyway, I'm sure they'll love them!!
ReplyDelete