Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Getting Dressed

One thing I am very grateful for is that although Bug is very strong willed and intense she has never put up a fight about getting dressed. She very rarely has a preference over what she is going to wear and if she chooses something inappropriate (ie-a sundress when it's -2 outside) she has no problem with me telling her no and picking out something else. However, when we are at home she has started to take charge of her own wardrobe. She came down from roomtime the other day in this ensemble.
I put her in the pink pants and light pink shirt. She added the rest. Extra shirt, butterfly hat, pajama shorts, six pairs of bloomers, and some pink polka dot bikini bottoms.

Oh, and the snowboots. We can't forget the snowboots.

Thank heaven she lets me dress her when we are going out of the house!

2 comments:

  1. I think my favorite part is the snow boots. Heck, it's all great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so wonderful - I love it! I just wish Ali WOULD dress herself - she's very resistant to the idea - VERY.

    ReplyDelete