Tuesday, February 3, 2026

Sister Christmas!

 I always feel bad that we leave poor Jax alone for Christmas. Daddy bought him two new balls and we wrapped them for him to open when we got home.  

 
You can't tell from this picture but he was pretty excited.  

 
He kept trying to get both in his mouth at once, haha. 

 
Happy boy! 
 
 
The girls were so excited to give each other the gifts they'd picked out. Lou and Peaches both asked for these little purses so I secretly steered them in the direction of getting them for each other. :) 

 
Lou calls it her "money bag". 

 
I had taken the little ones to the store and let them pick gifts for the big girls. They chose claw clips, lip gloss, face masks, and lotion. 



 
Lou got Daddy a new wallet.  

 
Peaches got Lou a Rubble toy. She was SO happy! 

 
So much so that she sprung up for a tackle hug. 

 
Lol. Jax could not figure out what was going on.  

 
Lou also got Peaches Monopoly Deal. It's their new favorite game and they will play round after round together.  

 
I think the girls were more excited to give their gifts than to get them. :) 

 
Boo picked them out new Barbies. 

 
And Peanut got them big squishies and some Mini Make It kits.

 
Peanut and Boo got each other clothes they picked out at Target when we were Black Friday shopping. 

 
T and I got each other several gifts. His big one was the Lego Boutique Hotel. 

 
And mine was my favorite picture turned into a canvas! I hung it in the library so I can see if every time I walk up the stairs. The lights make it look like a gallery! 

 
What a wonderful Christmas we had...we are very blessed!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment