Thursday, February 26, 2026

Banquet Gowns and Basketball!

Boo didn't want to have a party for her birthday. She just wanted to go shopping and out to lunch with her friends so the Saturday after the birthday we made it happen! I talked Peanut into coming with us so I would have someone to hang out with while chauffeuring them around, haha. :) We picked up S and met B at the mall. 

Boo chose Olive Garden for lunch so we did that first. I don't know why I didn't think to get a picture, but after that we headed into the mall and walked around to a bunch of stores. We ended up at Macys where there was the best selection of dresses. The girls all picked a whole bunch to try on for banquet and then we went to the dressing room for a fashion show. :) Here are a couple of Boo's front runners. 

 
This one was her favorite, but she didn't 100% love it so we didn't bring it home. 

 
These three have so much fun together! I'm so thankful Boo has good girlfriends in her grade!

 
  Peanut and I left them at the mall to do a Costco run and they shopped for a while longer before we met back up with them. Then I told them I would get them a drink so they chose Boba. This used to be Orange Julius but apparently it was overtaken by space, haha. 
 
 
We did a few more errands before dropping the girls off and heading home. A few days later the three of them were working together to battle it out on the court! 

 
It's funny to me that Boo is such a girly girl with all the makeup/hair/clothes, but on the court she is the tough-as-nails sports girl. Her intensity and drive is unmatched and I love watching her leadership skills in action! 

 
She is getting really good at free throws and makes the majority of them. They didn't end up winning but they fought hard!

 
Boo's coach sent me these pictures a few days later. 

 
Love these sweet girls!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment