Monday, February 2, 2026

Presents!

 The little girls were so excited to open presents...especially Mama's. I have no idea how but Lou was sure that it would be the dance mat they had been asking for over a month before Christmas. I knew they wanted it but I didn't know how much...and I couldn't believe she even remembered it, much less knew that's what it was that Mama got them!

 
They pulled it out right away to try! 

 
I don't really know everything it does, but they can dance with or against each other and it has lots of different songs. 

 
Then we gave the girls their books. 

 
I found a new author who has created a sweet series for tween girls. She mails the books herself and signed each one!  

 
Peanut has really been wanting more Ranger's Apprentice books. She already had the first 4 so for her family gift exchange Auntie K got her three more and I got her the final four.  

 
I've never read this series but it was recommended by our friend (and librarian) and she loves them! 

 
Lou got a Lego set from Uncle A for the family gift exchange. 

 
Peaches got a flying orbital ball from Aunt K...she was SO excited! She'd been wanting one for a long time.

 
Hugs for the ball, haha. 

 
Boo got a jumpbox for her car from Uncle S that she has really been wanting.  

 
Then Noni and Papa gave out their gifts. Peanut got an engraving pen and she has already used it for countless hours! 

 
Boo got a new hymnbook with chords. 

 
Peaches got a rock painting kit and Lou got a Bluey painting kit and they also got a set of Barbie dresses and accessories. 

 
Boo and Peanut got K and F games...Chameleon and Hues and Cues. We played both that day and they're really fun! Daddy did not like either, haha.  


 
Bug also got an engraving pen from little J for the family gift exchange! Noni and I had the same idea for our artists! 

 
Auntie N sent two new gel nail light kits and tons of nail polish! Ours is getting really tired so they will get a lot of use out of these! In fact they've already gotten a lot of use out of them! 

 
These two got busy right away with their engraving pens! 

 
This game is really fun! You have to describe a color using one and two word clues and everyone has to guess within a nine square radius to get points.

 
We so enjoyed having Aunt K with us for Christmas morning, but we had to share her so at noon Noni, Peaches, Lou, and I took her to the airport. The little ones wanted to bring their rollerskate shoes and brought smiles to many faces in the airport! 
 

 They loved this little ramp we found.
 
 
 We did not want to say goodbye to Aunt K, but we were so thankful for the two weeks we got to have with her!!
 
 
Next up: Sister Christmas!  


No comments:

Post a Comment