Thursday, December 4, 2025

Leftover Thursday

Jax is so funny when he finds a stick! He looks so proud of himself but at the same time like he thinks someone is going to take it away.  

 
He kind of prances around with it. Haha!  

 
I wanted to cry over this spilled milk... :P 

 
Peaches got new glasses! She was so excited for her yearly checkup so she could pick new ones. They are actually the same as last years but blue instead of pink. 

 
We went ahead and gave Bug and F their wedding present since they aren't having a present opening. 
 
 
We got them the set of dishes they registered for. :)

 
I found this on my phone one day after bringing these girls home from school. :) 

 
Coco crawled up here the other day and then I laughed when I looked over at her. It looked like she was saying, "One wrong move and this Happy Light becomes a Sad Light humans!" Haha. 

 
Happy Thursday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment