January 25th, 2024 (age 5)
We were having a conversation in the car. They had just watched the new Everest Paw Patrol and were telling me about it. It must have been a different voice actor than they are used to because Lou said, "But Mommy! Everest changed her voice! Maybe she forgot to do this *clears throat* I can change my voice too when I do that!"
March 8th
I was making dinner. They were both sitting on the counter, shoulder to shoulder. Lou: "Knock knock Mommy!" Me: "Who's there?" Lou: "Paw" Me: "Paw who?" Lou: "Paw Patrol! Hahahaha!" She turns to Peaches. "E! Knock knock!" E: "Who's there?" Lou: "Paw!" E: "Paw Patrol." Lou: "E! How did you know?!?"
March 10th
E: "Mommy! D is cheating!" Lou: "Yeah! I don't know how to play Tic Tac Toe so I cheat so I can win!"
June 16th
D was snuggling with Daddy. Peaches comes flying in and jumps on the bed and shouts, "Happy Father's Day!" Lou: "E! That was RECKLESS! You almost squished me and my Baba!"
June 17th
We were looking at a picture of someone. Lou: "Where is he?" Me (thinking she meant right now): "I don't know." Lou: "No I mean where is he in this picture?...Paris?" Me: "No. Paris is in France." Lou: "Ohhhh, so they have to talk like 'Ooha ooha goo?'"
July 24th
She got Silly Putty at the bookstore in Texas at camp. She opened it up and said, "I'm gonna eat it!" Several of us, "No! It's not food!" Lou: "But it's pudding!?" Me: "No it's not pudding. It's putty."
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment