The little ones have been wanting to have a sleepover in the playhouse all summer so before school started we finally made it happen. They had to come in to go to the bathroom at about midnight and Jax also started barking at about 3 in the morning since we had left him outside for them. We were tired the next day but they were happy that they got to do it. :)
Bug and I got to help Noni repaint her house! It hadn't been painted since they moved in 20+ years ago!
This picture shows the color difference.
We got it all done in about 5 hours! I thought it would take more than one day, but the three of us worked fast and got it done! It looks so fresh and pretty!
I was very impressed with how much mess Peaches made when she dropped an empty plate! She had eaten all her pancake cereal and was going to get more. The only thing left was a few smears of whipped cream, but somehow that made this splatter! Thankfully Jax put himself on clean up duty. Haha.
The girls had drawn pictures for Grandma S (from church) and mailed them to her when she was home sick for a couple weeks. When she made it back to worship team she was so happy to see them and gave them $5 to go get an ice cream so I took them on the way home. We took this picture and sent it to her. :)
Happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment