Thursday, October 2, 2025

Leftover Thursday

Daddy had his foundation golf tournament fundraiser and Bug went along to help with the registrations. 

 
Lou and Peaches had a friend over after church for a couple hours to play. They had so much fun! 

 
Boo passed her driving tests! She got a 93% on the written and a 96% on the drive! Whoo hoo! Way to go Boo! Now we just wait for January 27th and go in to get her license!  

 
I bought her a milkshake on the way home to celebrate. :) 

 
We went to Grandma and Grandpa's on Labor day to hang out and also to pick up some wood, and an arch for the wedding. Apparently I didn't take any pictures all day, but the girls took my phone and got about twenty videos in the cellar and a few pictures. I think this is one of the only non-blurry ones. :P 

 
Peaches and Lou made a cake for the church potluck totally on their own! They had asked when I was on the treadmill and I said yes, thinking that they would wait for me to come up, but then they came down and told me they'd already made it. Peaches also said that she forgot the eggs and had to pour the batter back into the bowl to fix it and then they forgot to spray the pans so they had to pour it back into the bowl again, clean out the pans, and spray them. :P They made quite a mess, but I'm impressed that they did such a good job all on their own! 

 
Happy Thursday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment