Thursday, September 25, 2025

Chuck E. Cheese!

 On our last day of summer Peaches, Lou, and I picked up Noni and headed to Chuck E. Cheese! They didn't want pizza so we got Happy Meals on the way. :) 

We got one hour bracelets and they got busy having fun!  

 
It's always so nice to have Noni along because they often go in opposite directions and I can't keep an eye on both of them! 
 
 
 
It seems like they are always changing things here! This time they had a trampoline area, but we didn't do that part because it cost extra.  

 
They also had many new games including this one that had Mario characters doing different challenges.  

 
They had a blast running all over the place trying out almost every game! The only thing they didn't like was Chuck E. :P I don't know why but this year they were both super scared of him and did not want to see him! When he came out they just happened to be playing a game that faced the window so neither of them saw him come up behind us. He waved to them and then walked on, but we made sure they didn't notice, haha. 
 
 
They ended up with enough points to share cotton candy and they also both got bracelets and rings. It was a fun last day of summer outing!  

1 comment:

  1. Such fun, but I'm stuck on "they didn't want pizza." Who doesn't want pizza? lol!

    ReplyDelete