The girls were so excited to finally arrive at Grandpa and Grandma's for Christmas! They settled in right away.
The two littles had fun with Uncle B this trip. They thought he was their personal jungle gym. :P
And I kept hearing them out in the living room talking his ear off. Haha.
I couldn't find the little mini gingerbread houses this year so Peanut and K did a house.
And Peaches and Lou did a little train.
More candy and frosting was ingested than placed, but oh well. :P
These two did a good job!
Auntie Nae found this cute tablecloth that we all colored on over the course of several days, and I brought diamond painting ornaments that were a big hit. I had never done it before but it's kind of addicting! And the ornaments turn out really pretty too!
Diamond painting is kind of like color by number with tiny little gems.
We did a lot of sitting around talking and catching up.
There was also a lot of Foosball...or as K called it "table soccer". :)
And pool.
And more visiting.
We love getting this time with family! More pictures tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment