We had our first real snow in early November. It didn't stick around too long, but the girls were super excited to get their snow clothes on and go outside!
They stayed out for a long time! Longer that I was anticipating. I had let them go out mid-morning so they could play before it melted, but we still had school to do afterwards. They were chilly so we started a fire and did school in the living room while they warmed up.
Buggy had her re-birthday a few weeks ago. She requested staying home and playing a game and having enchiladas for dinner. We got her the newest Odyssey.
Noni took her Sunday school students to a movie! They had so much fun and went to one of those ones where you can order food.
Boo's hair is getting so long!!
Future dentists? They are always so interested when we go. Five mouths and no cavities! Success!
The other day we lost Nala for a couple hours. We looked EVERYWHERE. Literally everywhere I could possibly think of on all three floors of our house. We searched and searched. Peanut finally found her in the pantry IN the noodle box. :P I had checked the pantry because she's hidden in there before, but she wasn't in any of her favorite spots. It didn't occur to me to look inside a box on an upper shelf. :P
The epitome of laziness? Buddy's dinner was crawling all over him and he did nothing but give them the stink eye. Haha.
Happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment