Monday, December 9, 2024

Birthday Fun!

 Lou was up bright and early on her birthday so we woke up Peanut and Peaches and did some celebrating before the big girls and Daddy had to leave for school and work. She came down and gave a gasp when she saw her big present.

 
We weren't planning on getting this but saw a lightening deal on the Lego Disney Princess castle so we got it. It is so cute! Each princess has their own room in the castle specially decorated in her style. I'm always impressed with how much thought and attention to detail goes into each Lego set.

 
Lou wanted pancake cereal for breakfast.

 
And then these two spent three full hours putting the castle together! I thought it would take them a few days but they were focused and built the whole thing start to finish before lunch!

 
Daddy came home and we all headed out to her birthday party...pictures from that tomorrow.
 
On the way home we picked up Jersey Mike's per the birthday girl's request and then ate it as soon as Bug and Boo got home.

 
Peanut made the birthday cake and it turned out so pretty! 
 
 
 "Happy birthday to you..."


So happy!

 
Then we went to the living room and let her open her presents. I don't know why but anytime I've asked her what she wanted for her birthday she said, "A bunny squishmallow" so I found one on Amazon. She was thrilled!

 
She got so many fun presents! Peanut gave her a food set for her play kitchen, Peaches gave her an art kit, Bug gave Kinetic sand, and Boo gave her a book and some adorable shoes.

 
Uncle B and Aunt M gave her tickets to go to the aquarium. She had recently been asking to do that.

 
Aunt Karen gave her this Zuma vehicle which she was SO excited about!

 
She got birthday money from Uncle K and Aunt J, Mama, and Pawpaw. We are going to put most of it in her college fund, but we will let her spend a little bit.

 
So many presents! Thank you everyone for making her birthday extra special! 
 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a real good birthday. Wish I was there to help celebrate with you. Love you!
    Pawpaw

    ReplyDelete