Thursday, December 19, 2024

Family Pictures!

My birthday present this year was family pictures! I have been wanting to get them for years now and T found someone to do it for us! We had our session in September. I am so happy with how they turned out!! 


 This one makes my heart happy.

 
She did an amazing job capturing our beautiful girls!

 
One interesting thing is that she said she likes movement in her photos so she had us do some funny stuff like lining up holding hands and then all rushing inwards. They turned out pretty cute though!

 

 
T was definitely not comfortable with all her directions, like this one she said to trace a letter on my cheek with his nose, lol. But it did turn out cute.
 



Love this one too.

 
This one is my favorite! 

 
And I love the individuals of the girls as well. They are all so beautiful!
 
 


 
 

 
We also combined our session with a senior pictures session for Bug. I'll save those for her graduation announcement but I don't think she wants to use this one. So beautiful!

 
The photographer told us to bring her volleyball uniform and she got some good shots of her!
 
 
I had Boo bring hers as well.
 
  
 
I love that they got to play together this year!


 
She grabbed this one of Lou and I while we were watching her take those.
 
 
Best birthday present ever!!




1 comment: