Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Wisdom Teeth

 Poor Bug had to have her wisdom teeth out. : / 

She actually did really well though! The surgeon was so nice and said her extraction was very routine...no problems and it went quickly. Her recovery seemed to go a lot smoother than I remember mine being. She said I could post the funny videos I got of her. She was quite hilarious when she was all loopy. When she first came out of the surgery she was VERY concerned about her tongue being gone. Here she is checking for the fifth time that it was still there.

 
And here's when she started to get funny...the Tacos are my favorite! 
 

 
 
 



Thankfully she fell asleep for the rest of the ride. Haha.
 
 
 And then slept off and on for the rest of the day. The doctor told us how to make ice packs out of socks and it worked really well.

 
The hardest part was getting her to eat. She barely had anything for two days.
 
 
They said the 48 hour mark would be the worst but she was actually doing good and even went swimming that day with some friends. I was expecting a lot of swelling but she did fine and was just slightly puffy for a few days. Not much fun, but all in all I'd say it went as perfect as it possibly could have! I'm glad that's done with...now we only have to do it four more times. Haha.
 
 


1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! Poor thing. I felt bad laughing at her but she was hilarious!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete