Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Resort! - Part 3

 We tried something new this year and went kayaking! They allow guests to check out paddleboards or kayaks for an hour at a time. Lou rode with me, Peaches with Daddy, and Peanut had her own kayak.



 
It was so beautiful!

 
We went all the way down to the dam and back.


 
We saw lots of ducks and even some big fish! 

 
I hope we can do that again! I love kayaking!
 
We went to dinner on our own...T and I found a Japanese place and then we did a taco truck for the girls and ate at their picnic tables. Then there was an ice cream social as part of the conference. We stopped and took some pictures with all of the beautiful flowers!


 
And that night right before bed Peaches lost a tooth! She was so excited!

 
The next morning was only 70 again but they wanted to head right for the beach.


 
We got them these cute floaties at Target.

 
They wanted to check out the hot tub which was a little further down the path.


 
They enjoyed the hot tub until I read the sign and saw it said no one under 6 should be in it so we didn't stay for too long. 

 
After Daddy's meetings that day he came swimming with them and they had so much fun! Lou had no reservations about wanting to be tossed as far and high as Daddy could throw her! 






And in exciting news....both Peaches and Lou both started swimming! Peaches and I worked on her breast stroke and within half an hour she had it down and was swimming the whole length of the pool! And by the time we left Lou was jumping in and swimming back to the edge without her life jacket! Wow! Way to go girls!!!







 
We had a wonderful three and half days enjoying the pool and the beach! 


No comments:

Post a Comment