We had a wonderful Father's Day weekend! On Saturday we went over to Noni and Papa's for dinner. We brought Papa a few presents.
Noni made meatloaf and mashed potatoes and homemade carrot cake!
It was a nice evening!
After church on Sunday we went into town and had lunch at Daddy's favorite sandwich place and then we went shopping and just enjoyed hanging out together.
Then we met up with Grandma and Grandpa for dinner. I love watching these two get together. I think they could talk 24/7 and figure out all the problems in the world if they had time. :)
Boo stole my phone. :P
We gave Grandpa his present in the parking lot.
The littles "helped" him open it.
I went to take a picture of everyone and a nice lady offered to take it for me.
What a wonderful Father's Day celebrating! We are so blessed by the amazing men in our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment