Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Park & Arcade!

 After Whit's End we took a little drive and met up with Uncle J and Aunt H at a really cool area!


 The star of the show was sweet baby E who we got to meet for the first time!

 
Isn't she so beautiful!? 
 
  
 
We have been praying this sweet girl into the world since before she was even conceived and it was such a blessing to see the joy she has brought to her parents and the whole family!
 
 
 
We all fell in love with her instantly!
 
 
 Uncle J and Aunt H bought dinner for us all! So sweet!

 
It was bittersweet to watch the girls with E...we were so thankful for the time together but wish we lived closer!!



 
They enjoyed the park too!




They loved this swing.

 

 And I found this video on my phone later. :P

Such a sweet time!

 
After dinner they took us over to an outdoor/indoor arcade. It had dozens and dozens of games and rides. I have never seen anything like it! So fun!
 

 
Uncle J got a ton of quarters and kept them going! So nice!

 
"Look Noni! I'm digging!"

 
"Who wants ice cream?"

 
The rocket ship was a favorite!

 

 The big girls got to do tons of fun games too!




 
I think this was the favorite...a horse race.
 

 

 Daddy and Uncle J both won more than once! I played once and it was way harder than it looked!

 
Thank you for such an amazing night Uncle J and Aunt H! We love you three and miss you so much! 


 
I think the littles were still on Texas time and they had their only major meltdown while Daddy and Noni were inside settling our rooms for the night. Thankfully it didn't last too long and there were no other meltdowns the whole trip. They really did very well for a 16 day long trip with all the new places and time zones!


 Last vacation post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment