It was hard to say goodbye to Texas! The waffles at our continental breakfast helped. :)
The girls really really wanted to go to Whit's End so we got up early and made good time to get there. The time change helped us arrive with two hours to spare before closing time.
Wooten's aben-da-go slide was the first order of business!
Why are kids so drawn to electronics. :P I kept having to shoo Lou away from these to go play on the playground.
Of course you can't go to Whit's End without getting ice cream!
Ice cream cones for the littles!
A Wodfamchocsad for Boo, Penny's Raspberry Ripple for Daddy, and Wooton's Sundae for Bug and Peanut!
I don't think they even ate half of it and Peanut said she never wants to eat whipped cream again. Haha.
T had been worried about the car's oil so he left us there after the ice cream and went to get it changed.
I took Lou to Camp What-A-Nut!
And we checked out all the other displays and play areas.
Some of the Whit's End gang!
You could shine a light in the Whit's End model and see things inside.
Such a fun place!
I didn't mention that our first day back on the road Peaches had been car sick...like a lot. She had three separate incidents and we are so used to it we just hand her a cup to throw up in and keep driving. She even threw up once when we got to the hotel and said, "This is the worst day of my life!" Poor thing.
She had been nauseous the next day but we got some Dramamine down her and she made it without incident. After we finished with Whit's End we went up to the bookstore and were looking around when she said, "My stomach hurts." and wanted to lay down on the couch. I should have taken her to the bathroom right then, but I wasn't thinking about the fact that she'd just had a huge ice cream cone and then went down a three story twisty slide multiple times. :{ She sat up and said, "I'm going to puke up!" and then proceeded to do just that all over the carpet at the bookstore. She kept saying, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" and felt so bad. Poor girl! Thankfully she felt better after that and they were really nice about it. You can be sure we preemptively gave her Dramamine every day after that! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment