Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Ice Skating!

 One of our Christmas break activities was ice skating! We had been talking about going with our homeschool group and when I looked into it I realized we could actually rent out an entire rink and pay a few dollars less per person than doing public skate! We ended up with 36 people I think. It was Peaches first year to go since 5 is my arbitrary rule and she did amazing!

 
The girls had a great time skating with their friends!


 
We found out that since it was a private skate the little ones could use the bars as long as they wore a helmet. Peaches picked it up right away and scooted around the rink on her own! Way to go E!
 

 
 Time out in the penalty box!

 
Teenagers!

 
 Although this girl looks more like an adult these days!

 
Such a fun group! We'll have to do it again next year!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the skate bar. I needed that the time I tried it! I spent the whole time falling lol!

    ReplyDelete