Monday, January 31, 2022

NYNY Eve Party!

 We got to have our New York New Year's Eve game night at church again this year! We had planned on making it an annual thing but Covid spoiled that so starting now it will be annual. Haha. When we were setting up tables Lou went and found this hat and thought it was the greatest.

 
It was quite hard to hold her with the hat brim hitting me in the face. She insisted on wearing the hat but didn't want me to put her down. :P

We had a great group...I counted around 70 people! We had lots of games, lots of food, and lots of fun.

 
Mouse Trap was a big hit.


 
The girls had a blast playing with their friends for four hours!


 
And Lou was old enough this year that I was able to play in the Pinochle tournament! 

 
Some games were more physically demanding than others. Haha.



 
And the teenagers mostly hid in the prayer room. :P


 
But it was an all around wonderful time!

 
Watching the ball drop at 9pm...Happy New York New Year!

 
It was coooold when we got in the car to leave. I don't think it was this cold...the car was kind of freaking out. The temperature kept dropping and dropping and then it went back up. I think it finally leveled out around -10.

 
New Year's Day was very productive. Daddy worked around the house crossing things off the to do list...with a pause for an important doctor's appointment. 



 

 I did 7 loads of laundry and made 12 freezer meals! Boo helped me.

 
 And so did Lou. :)
 

I'd say we had a good start to a new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment