Wednesday, January 19, 2022

More Christmas

 We had some of Noni's new recipe...blueberry french toast for breakfast and they had a game of catch before passing out the rest of the presents.


 
Daddy and the girls went nuts and bought tons of presents for me! They got me several new faux flower arrangements...some for every season so I can change them out! A sweater, a cute top, earbuds, a mixer, a clip on pot strainer, a belt, new whisks, and probably more I can't remember!


 
Noni and Papa bought all of us girls Turbies for our hair! I've been wanting to try them!

 
So cute!

 
 They also gave the girls a gift card to Chuck E. Cheese!

 
And they got them metal slinkys...which the girls didn't even know were supposed to be metal because they've only seen plastic ones. :P

 
We gave the girls their traditional new books.


 
The Texas family went together and got the girls sleds! We spent hours that day sledding but I'll have to post those pictures separately.

 
They also got the girls a really nice Volleyball/Badminton set! They can't wait to set it up!

 
Mama got them two big sets of Magnatiles! They had played with them at their cousins and loved them!

 
I only did one big present for T this year and it was down in the shop...a right fender for his old Ford. One of his friends helped me track it down and then Papa ordered it and stored it for me so we could surprise him! He was very happy...and can't wait for his shop to get built so he can really start tearing apart the Ford and putting it back together!
 
 
Papa gave the girls a fun gift and taught them about an old tradition of people giving their kid's a button and piece of string for Christmas. He showed them how to put it together to make a simple toy...so neat!
 
 
We spent the rest of the day playing games and checking out all the new toys.

 
The girls love Pop-its and I found these games you can play with them!




They built lots of Magnatiles creations...these things are very cool!

 
What a wonderful Christmas!!! Thank you for making our holiday so special Noni and Papa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment