Monday, January 10, 2022

Christmas Programs

 Noni is back at church and put on a wonderful children's Christmas program! During rehearsals Lou was all over the place and dancing around, lifting her dress, etc. so I was a little worried, but during the actual performance she did really well!

 
They sang three songs and sang nice and loud!

 
 
The only thing Lou did was get up on the risers and start to weave her way in and out. Not sure where she wanted to go. :P

 
I love that our church has lots of kids!
 


 

 Way to go kids!

 
The same day Bug and Boo did a duet for the offeratory. They did a beautiful job!!! So proud of all our beautiful girls! 
 

 Grandma and Grandpa were able to join us for the program so we all went out to lunch afterwards. Bug had my phone at her end of the table so I found LOTS of pictures to sort through after lunch. Haha. Here are a few.




 
And of course I had to grab a picture after we got home. These beautiful girls are getting so big!

Bug's school had a Christmas program as well. They had two showings, one in the day and one at night. Noni, Mama, Grandma, and Grandpa went to the day time showing.

And the rest of us went that evening. They did a wonderful job! The older kids sang a couple of songs and the elementary school did a play!



 
 
Bug was also part of a special ensemble that did the Pentatonix Mary Did You Know? It was amazing! We are so proud of her!

So much fun watching our girls perform!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are some hard songs everyone is singing in the church program and the school program. They did an amazing job remembering the words and all the music! Beautiful!! Beautiful voices and I love the piano duet!

    ReplyDelete