Because of some already-spoken-for-dates on the church calendar our packing party was super early this year! Like the day before Halloween. It was hard for me to get in a Christmas mindset before we'd even gone trick-or-treating, but we tried!
Lou loved all the toys and didn't quite understand the concept of them not all being there for her to play with. :P
I helped Peaches and Lou pack a couple boxes each before they ran off to play.
The girls had fun packing along with their friends.
I think they did 4 or 5 boxes each.
When it was time to go home Lou said, "Where my baby?" Me: "What baby?" Lou: "I pick baby! In my box!" Me: "Ohh, that's not for you honey...that's for another child." She didn't understand. :P
We had a pretty good group to pack this year.
I heard our church is sending 125! Pictures from our family packing party tomorrow. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment