The girls came marching randomly through the house one day. I thought it was so sweet at the end that Peaches waited for Lou when she fell behind. :)
This video got flipped sideways for some reason but I finally got Lou on video saying, "Hum!" which means come, with the sweet little hand wave. She does this any time she wants to show me something, but I've had a hard time capturing it on video!
I opened the window one day when it was sunny and warm-ish, and Queso heard the birds. It was like mind-blowing for him. Haha! He was slightly shaking with excitement and I've never seen his eyes open so wide! Haha!
Boo had to make a marshmallow shooter for STEM class. It was harder than we thought it would be to get them in the cups!
It took me a whole week, with hours spent every day, to get the girls all moved from the basement to the upstairs, and that was after Grandma spent a whole Saturday cleaning and sorting the Lego area while helping Bug get organized and stay motivated to get her stuff moved upstairs! Thank you Grandma!!!
I got three bags of garbage out, which was surprising since I had already gotten several big bags in the weeks leading up to that. Boo moved all of her stuff on her own, but I had to move all of Peaches stuff and quite a bit of Peanut's. Then there was two and half years of "stuff" built up in every nook and cranny that had to be sorted and organized. It felt SO good to have a fresh clean basement once again!
I'm just about caught up on videos! One more week should do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment