Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Videos

 I am so behind on videos, but super excited because I figured out I can upload them straight from my phone to YouTube now and bypass the incredibly frustrating task of getting them off my phone and onto the computer. Whooo hoooo! Haha. So be prepared for lots more videos! Here are a few from recent weeks.

Lou and her scooter. And a balloon. Haha.

I love how she says, "Watch Ma-ma!" 

Lou has discovered that she can climb in and out of her bed. :( And also bounce in it. Thankfully she doesn't climb out at night.

Awana night is the only two hours of the week I am away from her, and apparently it is just too much to ask. Daddy got this video of her after I left one week. She was so sad she just wanted to go to bed.

Here she is "reading" to Queso. Poor cat.


I'll post more next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment