Saturday, July 11, 2020

Welcome Summer!

I think I somehow missed these pictures...last day of school! 


Peace out 2nd grade!


Goodbye 4th!


Since all of our summer plans have been cancelled I wanted to do something that would let the girls know we can still have fun this summer so one night when we ran in to do a Lowe's pickup for house supplies I donned my mask and popped into the Dollar Store to grab some fun things. 


The girls were really surprised and so happy!


I also bought them some summer bridge learning activity books to avoid the "Summer slide". 


I got Lou a couple of balls. She loves balls! It's one of the only words she can say. "Bah!" We've also been working on facial features but so far the only one she can say is "EYE!" Most often accompanied by a poke in the eye, but nose, mouth, or ear works too. Haha.


Peaches was SO happy about the flip flops. She kept saying, "FANK YOU FANK YOU MOMMY!" 


 Even though all our fun trips were cancelled I'm going to do my best to make this  summer fun and a good memory for the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment