Saturday, July 25, 2020

Videos

I am way behind on posting videos! Hopefully I haven't already posted these...

Peanut's last school report was on Dik-diks. I had never even heard of them before, but apparently she learned about them on Wild Kratts. 


Peaches wanted to give a report two so she told me a couple stories. 


This is Lou when she figured out a way to make her tricycle work. :) 


Here's one of Lou and Taco when we first got him. He's already grown a lot since this video was taken! 


And speaking of cats. Bug's cat "talks". It's the funiest thing! Here is a little video Peanut got of him. When we took them to the vet he talked and talked the whole way. 


Ok I'll try to get some more videos uploaded!

1 comment:

  1. Great videos! I learned about dik-diks, Noah, Pharaoh, how to ride a trike backwards and heard a talking cat! LOL!

    ReplyDelete