Monday, July 6, 2020

First Haircut!

Peaches had her first haircut the other day! It seems crazy that she's four and half and has never had one, but it took that long for our little bald baby to grow some hair. Haha.

I grabbed a quick picture after we washed her hair before her appointment. It was getting so long! 


This was her on the way to the appointment. She was mad that D was kicking her. We have since moved her car seat to avoid every single trip ending with crying/screaming. :{


She was so nervous and excited at the same time.


Here's the excited.


She did the same thing she did at the dentist where she was smiling but also so nervous she was kind of crying. Not really crying, but tears were leaking out.


But I'm pretty sure those inches off went straight onto her years. She looked so much older and grown up! 


These little milestones are bittersweet for this mama. I love being there for them, but they make me sad that my babies are growing up so fast! 


Sometimes I really wish time would slow down! 

1 comment: