These first three pictures are from several weeks ago. We have just started getting to know some new sweet friends from church and the girls were bummed that now we won't be able to see them for a while.
They invited us over for dinner. We were laughing because we couldn't remember the last time we were invited over to a non-family members' house for dinner! Definitely not since Lou was born. I think it's been at least two years. Maybe three. Really can't remember. And I totally get why. We're a family of 7...most people's dining tables seat 6. It's just a lot to invite a big family over, but we're so thankful that these friends took a chance on us! We've really enjoyed our time with them and are looking forward to getting together more once the quarantine is lifted.
I haven't mentioned that we put up the trampoline...more about that later. The girls were SO excited when Daddy came and jumped with them one night after dinner!
Lou got super messy at dinner one night so I stripped off her clothes and went to take them to the laundry room. When I came back she had taken off her diaper too! Thankfully it wasn't poopy!
Happy Thursday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment