I went to dance class to video Peaches so she could practice every day, and it was too cute! I love watching those little ones!
I was also impressed with how well behaved they all were! Miss L said it's her calmest and quietest preschool group ever!
We had the roofing materials delivered one day and the machine was really cool!
It's hard to get a sense of how huge this thing was, but it was pretty amazing!
And after hauling 11 of these bundles up the stairs one day (they weigh about 65 pounds apiece!!) I was SUPER thankful that we were able to get these 152 bundles delivered straight to the roof!!!
We got a load of gravel delivered one day and were able to back fill the garage. So nice because now we can park in there for the winter! Next summer we'll pour a concrete floor, but for now I'm just happy to have a covered place to park.
Uncle J and Aunt C were visiting Grandma and Grandpa and drove all the way out to see us and the house! So nice! Uncle J is so much fun and always takes time to play with the girls.
What started as a simple game of catch-the-stuffed-animal between him and Peaches turned into every stuffed animal in our house being launched into the air. So funny!
The girls LOVED it!
They were so sad to see him go. As they drove away Peaches said, "I love Uncle J!":)
Happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment