As soon as Daddy got off work on Wednesday we headed for the farm! Mama had bought Lou a really warm coat for her birthday...we didn't realize how warm until we got there. We had been running the heater the whole way there and when we arrived we discovered poor Lou had been sitting in a sauna seat!
She recovered quickly though when she found Grandma's fun living room of toys! She played and played.
And the next morning she played and played some more!
The rest of the cousins were doing some playing of their own! They have so much fun in the basement with the pool table, Foosball, and air hockey.
When I dug out the 12 month bin I loved finding this sweet little sweater that Auntie Nae bought for Kenz about four Black Friday's ago!
We spent Thanksgiving morning cooking, visiting...
and looking at the ads.
Lou did way better with all the hustle and bustle of new faces than I thought she would and let other people hold her when I was busy doing other things. It was funny because once someone held her for a few minutes she became attached to that person and wanted to stay with them for a while.
I tried to take her back after finishing my dish, but she wanted to stay with Uncle Wade. :)
We had a full spread on the table by 12:30! And a full table! Love these people.
After our big dinner the kids ran off to play and that afternoon Grandma had a gift for them.
The older girls (with pierced ears) got real pearl earrings. I don't think Buggy has taken them off since. :)
The boys got games and the younger girls got pearl necklaces...but not just any...they actually got clams (?) that had the pearl still IN them! They had to break open the shells and get the pearls out and then make the necklace!
So cool!
So happy!
W helped Lou open hers and get it out. :)
And the older girls helped with the necklace making. :)
Such a fun day with the family! I'll share the pictures from the rest of the weekend tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment