There was a Youth Group movie night fundraiser at church one Saturday so I took the girls We got hot dogs and nachos and they enjoyed watching the movie cars. :)
I turned Lou away from the screen, but she was trying to see it. Haha.
Noni working with Peaches on some things...
Apparently Peaches took this picture. I'm doing dishes, Daddy is getting lunch on the table and Boo appears to be waiting to scare someone. Haha!
We went and had a picnic with some of our church friends. They also have a big above ground pool so the kids got to swim for about an hour before we headed home!
Daddy took the three big girls to a baseball game and it was Harry Potter night so Boo got all dressed up and as a Ravenclaw and wanted a picture with her cat. :)
He said it was a little long for Peanut who got bored about the fifth inning. :P
Happy Thursday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment