Thursday, September 12, 2019

Leftover Thursday

Peaches is getting so tall, but when she's sleeping she still looks like a sweet little baby. :)


Selfies with Grandma!


Peanut is especially good at getting Lou to laugh!



Often Peaches wants to wear a fancy dress to bed. Auntie Eve said she must have special events to attend in her dreams. :)


Lou is a paradox. She wants to be held, but is SO squirmy and hard to hang onto!


When she gets hot her little nose beads up with sweat. I don't remember the others doing that.


Peaches is having a rough go of it lately. She is still on the roller coaster of BIG toddler emotions. I'm hoping things settle down for her soon. Right now life is just too much for her to handle about five times a day and she just melts into a puddle of tears. :(


Sometimes it's a bump or bruise, but more often it's just not getting her way, feeling stifled by her sisters, or being told no.


I have to remind myself she is still very little and she will learn how to handle her big emotions in her own time. It might take longer than the others, but she'll get there. I hope. Haha.


Happy Thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment