We got the girls a few Valentine's Day treats.
Daddy found little balls with surprise stuffed animals in them.
And I found them little boxes of chocolates.
Hugs. :)
And we can't forget our littlest Valentine!
We love this sweet girl so much!
T bought me this beautiful bouquet! So pretty! It brightened up the kitchen for over a week and gave me hope for Spring every time I looked at it!
I tried to be a little festive with lunch. :P
They liked my meager efforts.
They asked if they could make Valentine's cookies that afternoon and I agreed. It went well for the first half hour, but they ended up bickering and whining for most of the process. :( The was right after the first huge wave of winter weather...all their activities had been cancelled for snow and we'd left the house only 2 times in 10 days. I think we had all had a little too much togetherness at that point. The cookies turned out pretty much how we were feeling.
A good visual reminder that life is pretty messy sometimes...not pretty, not ideal, but it still tastes good and we can always find something to be thankful for. :)
Aunt Karen sent sweet valentines, stickers, and money. It made their day!
Hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day!
I'm impressed that you even cut the bananas into heart shapes!
ReplyDelete