Three weeks after Peaches and Boo's birthday E decided that it was her birthday again. Unbeknownst to us she told her Sunday School teacher it was her birthday and was allowed to pick out of the treat box. Lol!
I forgot she had been thinking that and Buggy has been really into baking lately so when she asked if she could make a cake I said yes. Peaches woke up from her nap saying, "It's my birthday!" so I told Buggy we could pretend it was her birthday cake. She was SO happy! Haha! And so silly!
Normally I don't let her run around naked but she still had the Pullup on from nap and I took off her new dress so she wouldn't get taco soup on it and stain it.
She was very happy with her "nummy cake!"
Then Peanut and Buggy went and wrapped her a present. Boo was at her "special day" with Noni. These are just "live" pictures from T's phone but I love her expressions!
lol!
ReplyDelete