Monday, September 18, 2017

Back To School!

Another summer has flown by and we're knee deep in Fall! I had to get the traditional back to school pictures!

Test shot after charging the camera battery! Love this baby face!


And check out this girl...getting so big!


I love her smile.


Kindergarten!


The shirt says it all!


So grown up!


Bug took this one.


Speaking of which...this girl is going to catch up to (and probably pass) me in height one of these days! She's already wearing only a half a shoe size lower than me!!!


Can't believe she's in 5th grade already! This is her last year as an elementary student! Next year will be Jr. High! Wow. How did that happen.


So pretty!


:)

  

Peaches wanted her picture taken too since the big girls were getting theirs.


Love this cheesy grin. You can see that mischievous spirit sticking out. ;)


I will post an update soon on how our first few weeks of school are going!

1 comment: