Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Softball

After church on the 4th of July weekend everyone got together and played softball. The girls (and T!) were bummed that we missed it so they were all really happy when it was decided to do it again.

First we had a picnic in the sanctuary.


I had to take the baby home and feed her so I missed most of the game, but we went back up and caught a little bit of it. 

Everybody was so sweet and were great with the kids who were playing. I got to see Boo get a hit! Pastor fielded it and chased her to 1st but she made it! ;)


And then on someone else's hit she got to run home! 


Go Boo go!


Cutie pie!


Daddy was on the opposing team. I missed getting a picture of Bug playing.

  

It was a pretty warm day, but Peanut didn't want to come home with Peaches and I. She was happy as a clam just digging in the dirt. :) 


What a fun day! I love our church family!

No comments:

Post a Comment