Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Superbowl

 With a 10 day old baby we were planning to stay home and not watch the Superbowl (since we don't have TV) but at the last minute we decided we should try to make the effort so we crashed Noni and Papa's house. :) 

Noni, of course, whipped up a fun project for the kids to do...making Valentine's bags and cards!


The Youth Pastor from our church and his family were also there.

 

They spent almost the entire 4 hours crafting! And Noni also gave them a story/lesson on the history of Valentine's Day...I wish I could come up with stuff like that on the fly!



I think Bug ran back and forth across the room about 100 times and almost every time she did a "kick off" when she got past the screen. 


Since E and I are still struggling with nursing it was definitely more difficult to feed her somewhere other than home, but it worked out okay. 


Noni and Peanut came in to help change her diaper. Her wide eye in this picture cracked me up. I think she is looking at the lamp. 

 

She fell asleep for the rest of the game.


So sweet! I was afraid she would cry all the way home because she woke up when we had to put her in her car seat, but she only cried for a few minutes and then went back to sleep.


The kids had a great time raiding the snack table all afternoon/evening.  They polished off a huge veggie tray and two bags of chips. At least it was halfway healthy. Haha :) 


And Oreos for dessert, courtesy of Daddy. He loves to buy Oreos. I found four different packages in the cupboard the other day. Three of them halfway eaten. :P

Peanut was so cute, skipping around. She is very independent these days, but every now and then she would run over to me and give me a kiss or hug and then run off again.


We had fun and I was glad we made the effort to go. Thanks for letting us crash your party Noni and Papa! 


No comments:

Post a Comment