Last weekend we got to see not one, but both of the newest cousins!
I had a dress party at my house…so fun!..and Auntie Nae and McKenzie came out for it. Speaking of McKenzie, Peanut thinks her name is Miss Kenzie. It’s so cute.
Miss Kenzie got to spend the night and the girls loved watching her! She is SO cute and so much fun!
Boo was a big helper and watched Kenzie while Auntie Nae packed their things the next morning.
Sweet girl!
We had a busy morning. It was opening day for baseball and I also had to deliver some boxes to some friends. Peanut wasn’t awake by the time Daddy and K needed to leave to get their team pictures taken so Auntie Nae stayed a little longer so I could make my deliveries. Then she and Kenzie headed home and Boo, Peanut and I headed to the baseball fields. Pictures of that tomorrow!
Baby Sam got to come to church the next day and all the kids there loved him! Here’s what happened in Sunday School when Noni set him down for a second. :)
And Buggy got to hold him during church for a little while.
So much fun to see the babies! We wish we lived closer so we could see them all the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment