Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Talent Show

Sunday was our church talent show. First up was the potluck. The girls ate all by themselves at the kids tables. It’s times like this that I realize how big they are getting! I didn’t have to drag the highchair out of the nursery or even sit and monitor spilling plates and cups. They just sat there and visited with their friends and did great!

talentshowtalentshow1

The first act was Boo and her friend F. They did their hip hop routine from dance class. So cute.

talentshow2

Then a couple of acts later Buggy played How Great Thou Art. She practiced really hard and we were very proud of her!

She is getting so big and grown up!

talentshow3

Peanut was not scheduled to appear, but after seeing her sisters get up there she wanted a turn too! She climbed up on the stage with total confidence, but then got a little shy with the microphone. :) She VERY quietly sang 2 Corinthians 5:31 God made Him, who had no sin, to be sin for us so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God. Noni and Papa helped her out. :)

Sweet girl.

We are so proud of all three of our girls! It’s hard to believe they are growing up so fast.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I so wish I was there! How wonderful! What beautiful talent and confidence : ) I loved all three performances!!
    I played How Great Thou Art for a talent show on a piano just like that when I was in the 4th grade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Good job girls! I can't wait to see the dance recital now!

    ReplyDelete