January 2nd
Peanut was looking at scrapbooks that were dated before she was born. She looks up at me, “Where me?” then she smiles like she was being silly, “I KNOW! I hiding Mommy’s tummy!”
January 5th
For those who don’t know I’m kind of a anti-thesis of the girls-love-chocolate theory. It’s ok and I’ll eat it every now and then, but there are many other things I’d rather have. The girls however, are total chocolate lovers! It was pizza movie night; I went to the kitchen to put away a couple of the dishes. When I came back into the living room she looked at me expectantly, “You got chocolate??”
January 9th
She comes bursting into the bathroom while I was getting ready. “You need pi-vacy? I shut the door!” “No, I told her,” I’m just curling my hair.” She looks at me curiously and then a light goes off in her head, “OH! You like a moose!?” Thankfully after I remembered our Mooseltoe book where they curl the mooses’ hair into the shape of a Christmas tree. Otherwise I might have been very offended! :)
January 10th
She was doing a coloring page in her highchair. It was an activity page with a little maze. She scribbled on it a bit, and then yelled, “I WON!” Boo looks over at her, “You won?” Peanut made a mad face at her, “No! I two!”
January 12th
The girls were arguing and came into the room. “Mommy!” K pointed, “Peanut says that’s hers but it’s really mine!” Me: “That doesn’t make it true.” T: “I can say the sky is pink! And that doesn’t make it true, does it?” A looks mad, “No! The sky lel-low!”
No comments:
Post a Comment