May 2nd
S (coming into the kitchen): “What are we having for dinner Ma-ma?” Before I can even answer she looks around. “YASAGNA?!? Yum! My fav-rit!”
May 6th
Grandma was over and the girls dropped some beads that K had gotten for her birthday. Grandma said, “Those little boogers are hard to keep track of!” S looks confused, “They’re not boogers! They’re beads!”
May 20th
K’s vocab lesson asks, “Miguel’s family plays a game in which they kick a ball into a large net at the end of the field.” K answers wrong twice before Boo (coloring quietly at the counter, but apparently paying attention) yells, “It’s SOCCER!”
June 1st
After golfing for the first time with Daddy and K I aksed her, “How’d you do?” “Great!” she responded, “I hit the ball WEALLY far! Like 5 miles!”
June 3rd
It was raining and S ran outside, barefoot, in her pajamas. I middle named her, “Get back in here!” She waltzed back in with the most teenagerish-attitude-filled voice I’ve ever heard out of her, “But Ma-ma. You know the cold never bothered me anyway.”
No comments:
Post a Comment