Thursday, October 30, 2014

Cavity Free!

7 years and we have yet to have a cavity! I’m really hoping we can keep up this record! Especially since I have weak teeth and was always getting cavities as a kid. That’s probably the main reason I am such a stickler on no juice and no pop for the girls, and so far it is paying off!

The girls continue to LOVE going to the dentist…unlike their mother. Maybe if I had cool toys to play with I would enjoy it too! :)

dentist

Bug and Boo both got x-rays and did great. I was worried Boo would wiggle but she sat stock still.

dentist1

Peanut was the wiggle worm! She sat still only for admiring herself. :)

dentist3

Cutie Boo hopped right up into the chair and showed her how it was done.

dentist2dentist4

Bug and her silly faces. :P

dentist5

When it was Peanut’s turn she happily climbed up into the chair and started checking things out.

dentist6

She was so excited to be one of the big girls!

dentist7

Yay! 

dentist8

That lasted right up to the second her chair started going back and we tried to get her to lay down. Then she was DONE! But Buggy came and picked her up and they were able to clean her front teeth at least.

dentist9

And check the side ones as well.

dentist10

But then when Dr. J came out to look over all their teeth she was petrified. He quickly looked in her mouth while she screamed in his face, but I remember Boo doing the same thing at this age so I think she’ll improve next time around.

And as long as we are cavity free she can scream all she wants! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment