When we got back from South Dakota Bug’s school supplies were waiting. I had the girls clean up the breezeway and make room for the new things. She was SO excited to open all the boxes!
Although not happy that I wouldn’t let her read the books. Last year I did, not knowing that a lot of her Literature and Comprehension work would be making predictions…which is kind of hard to do when you’ve read the books five times each. Haha :)
She got tons of great Science and Art supplies that made her get excited for school!
They took the magnifying glasses outside right away to test them out. Boo had the one from last year, thankfully, because she dropped it and broke it. After that we installed a “no playing with school supplies” rule. :P
We’re off to a great start for our school year…more about that later!
YAY!
ReplyDelete