Thursday, November 7, 2013

Noni’s School

I haven’t had time to mention that last week we also got to attend Noni’s Preschool Harvest Party. We didn’t have to leave any earlier than usual but for some reason that morning I could not get things together!  I stopped to fix Bug and Boo’s hair nicely which takes about 20 minutes so that might have been it, but thankfully Daddy was home and was the sole reason that we got to the party on time and in costume! He actually called me as I was two minutes outside of town and said that I’d forgotten Boo’s costume.  Thank goodness for Daddy!

In any event, we made it in one piece and we had a ton of fun!  Noni’s school is a big favorite with the girls.  They love to go there and play with all the fun toys! 

IMG_0332

Noni had different stations set up including making spider cookies…

IMG_0333

Peanut was into everything of course!

IMG_0334

Boo did a great job decorating her little cookie.  She put all the spiders’ legs on the same side and then wanted more legs for him!

IMG_0336

Buggy followed the directions perfectly so that her spider turned out exactly like the model.  That’s my little firstborn! :)

IMG_0337

Yum!

IMG_0338

No idea what Peanut managed to get into her mouth in this picture but it obviously wasn’t a hit!

IMG_0340

The prize walk was the next station for the girls.

IMG_0342

IMG_0344

Picking a prize!

IMG_0346

Noni gave Peanut a bin of bears to keep her entertained.

IMG_0347

She was trying to stand up and drag the bin across the carpet. 

IMG_0348

The pumpkin ring toss was our final station.

IMG_0351

IMG_0354

I tried so hard to keep Peanut’s antenna on her. She has definitely moved out of the headband stage…she refuses to keep anything on!

IMG_0357

She played with and examined the pumpkins until school was over.

IMG_0359

Thanks for inviting us to your fun party Noni!

1 comment: