Saturday, November 9, 2013

Grandma and Grandpa

The girls had so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa here last week for Halloween.  I didn't get any pictures of Peanut snuggling with Grandma (darn it!) but she did a lot of that!  The second Grandma walked in the door Peanut reached for her and then laid her little head on Grandma's shoulder for about ten minutes.  So sweet!

Grandpa was good for fun of a more rambunctious nature...


 :)

They got to stay the night and the next morning Peanut had fun playing with Grandpa while Bug and I did our school work. They had a little jam session.


"Oh! Mommy is taking a picture! I'd better say CHEESE!"
 

"Now show me how this thing works, Grandpa."


"Now you may read to me!  Again!" :)

 After Peanut went down for her nap Grandma and Grandpa took Boo up to the hospital to visit Daddy while Bug and I finished up with her schoolwork. 

We were done by lunch and then it was off to Mexican food before they had to leave.  What a fun visit with Grandma and Grandpa!

1 comment: