Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Big Silly Girls

Peanut is getting closer and closer to walking!  This is her new accomplishment...
She only stays standing for a matter of moments, but I'm guessing we'll be seeing the first steps within the next couple of weeks.

She has been getting more and more personality lately.  I didn't even think that was possible but she is getting SO funny! When she gets tired she gets what Daddy calls "slap happy".  Here is an example.  It was past her 8:30 bedtime but she was going strong so we let her stay up a little late. Silly girl!
And this video just cracked me up.  Boo wanted me to take it, but I don't think she planned on the bus. :)

1 comment:

  1. Peanut looks like she is ready to take off walking! Boy you will have your hands full then : )

    ReplyDelete