After getting the new carpet I took about a week to slowly return things to their homes. I had piled a bunch of stuff under the table and was pulling it out and putting it away one day when I heard a screeching. Peanut had decided to help me and somehow crawled UP on a chair that was pushed under the table. She was wedged in there tossing things off the chairs. Silly girl. Of course I had to grab a picture before rescuing her. :)
Is this funny Mommy?
Notice the picture she was holding? Looks a lot like her! That is K at 9 months.
Another thing Peanut has discovered lately is climbing! She can now crawl up on the couch and anywhere we leave a “stepping stool”. When I was putting things back in the window seat she found the Cricut to be a great step stool. This is her grinning at me after I’d told her four times to not crawl up there!
Little stinker! Hopefully I can keep her off the furniture and keep her noggin’ free of bruises!
No comments:
Post a Comment