On Friday night as soon as T got off work we headed down to the Farmer’s Market where they were having a pumpkin carving contest. When we got there one of the little boys from church spotted us and came over to say hi. He led Boo to the carving area with an arm around her shoulders the whole way. Too cute!
The girls have been asking and asking when we could pick the pumpkins they grew with Daddy and they were so excited when it was finally time! This one turned out lumpy, but interesting! Perfect for a little face.
T helped them get it all hollowed out and carved.
They worked for quite a while on it!
Peanut got bored and wanted down, but as soon as I snapped this pic she was crawling away. I found a yellow jacket crawling up her back so from then on I held her even though she was SQUIRMY!
They didn’t win the contest, but they had fun carving and running around the Farmer’s Market with their friends!
Happy Fall!
These are the things that make me love living in a small community!!
ReplyDelete